Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain is installed along 570m on both sides of Banpodaegyo Bridge, with 380 nozzles spraying water from the river below out into a beautiful show of water, music, and lights. The fountain is programmed to play different shows during the day and night. During the day, the fountain shows a hundred different configurations meant to evoke waving willow branches and willow leaves. When the sun goes down, 200 lights illuminate the fountain as it sends out dancing, rainbow-colored jets of water in the air in synchronization with music.
Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain operates every day from April to October, four to six times a day for 20 minutes. The park also includes an outdoor stage, ecological observing site, and picnic areas.
APRIL-JUNE / SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER (20 MINUTES)
– WEEKDAYS: 12:00 / 20:00 / 20:30 / 21:00
– HOLIDAY: 12:00 / 19:30 / 20:00 / 20:30 / 21:00
JULY-AUGUST (20 MINUTES)
– WEEKDAYS: 12:00 / 19:30 / 20:00 / 20:30 / 21:00
– HOLIDAY: 12:00 / 19:30 / 20:00 / 20:30 / 21:00 / 21:30
* OPERATION TIME IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDS ON LOCAL CONDITION.